Twitter Training Course
- People wanting to gain more business from Twitter
- Business Owners
- Marketing Managers
- Staff Members responsible for running the company website or news updates
What is the aim of the course?
- To give delegates the knowledge & resources to successfully run their company Twitter account.
- To help delegates formulate a marketing plan to include Twitter.
- To show delegates how to build up their online network of potential clients.
What topics does the course cover?
- Setting Up A Twitter Account.
- The importance of your Twitter profile.
- How to build up your online network.
- How to talk on Twitter.
- Maximising your time spent on Twitter.
- Managing Twitter.
- Using Twitter on the go.
- Third Party Applications to help you use Twitter.
- Integrating Pictures & Videos into Twitter.
Course Length: 3 Hours
Course Cost: £75+VAT (includes lunch)
*PLEASE NOTE THIS COURSE HAS A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF 20 ATTENDEES AT ANY ONE VENUE
This is a MUST for anyone responsible for running a website, or who has been charged with the task of marketing the business, please call us on 07766 729270 to book your place or to register an interest in future courses near you.
NEXT EVENT DETAILS HERE – 23rd September, 2010 – LINCOLN
Course Venues 2010 / 2011
- Leeds, Scarborough, Ripon (Oct 2010)
- Nottingham, Peterborough, Halifax (Nov 2010)
- York, Harrogate, Barnsley (Dec 2010)
- Hull, Huddersfield, Ripon (Jan 2011)
- Sheffield, Scarborough, Richmond (Feb 2011)